Tailgate Tennessee is committed to the health & safety of our tailgaters. We are working with university personnel to evaluate best practices for the 2020 football season. We will be enacting several new operating and sanitizing procedures to ensure the safety of our guests. We are monitoring this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available.
NEW PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment before guests arrive
- Requiring all staff to wear masks on gamedays and any time they interact with guests
- Installing additional sanitizing and hand-washing stations throughout Tailgate Tennessee
- Providing hand sanitizer and face masks to guests
- Offering social distancing upgrades like shield guards to our customers
Recently our parent company, All Occasions Party Rentals, completed the “Clean. Essential. Safe” training program through the American Rental Association (ARA). The completion of this program includes health and safety education, best practice operational training, and risk-mitigation planning. This is just another way we are committed to keeping our staff and customers safe.
If you have any further questions about our new procedures, please reach out by emailing email@example.com